Wine 'N' Dine
MAYFAIR Lagoon is proud to present some of the best restaurants in Bhubaneswar. From a traditional Odia restaurant to a Scottish themed bar, from a popular Chinese restaurant to a thriving multi-cuisine restaurant, there is a little something for everyone.
- NAKLI DHABA serves robust North Indian fare in a beautifully crafted setting. There is melodious music from Ghazal performers singing live in the evenings.
- Mamma Mia is a chic Mexican and Italian café with an adjoining bakery selling delightful cakes and pastries.
- KANIKA is a cosy and intimate restaurant that serves Odia cuisine. Brass utensils, colourful bangles, intricate woven work and other Odia motifs highlight the décor of the restaurant.
- LEMON GRASS is a hugely popular Chinese restaurant that efficaciously recreates delectable oriental dishes while lending them its own signature touch.
- TEA POT is a multi-cuisine 24 hour restaurant well-known for their superb buffet spreads. The spacious restaurant gets its name from an eclectic collection of tea pots which forms a part of the décor.
- For some quick and delicious grub, Super Snax is a casual eatery that serves wholesome South Indian and North Indian snacks like dosas, choley bhaturey and rolls.
- BARON & BARONESS is a lovely Scottish themed bar that transports you to the Victorian Era. With an abundant use of wood and leather, the bar is just the right place to catch up with close friends over a drink or two.
- THE CELLAR For a night out in Bhubaneswar, look no further than The Cellar. There is a cool discotheque that will keep you entertained with some pulsating feet thumping music.